Old 02-03-2004, 12:59 PM
Dave Gillingham

Default Trying to fulfil my dendrobe wish list in Brisbane, Australia

Thanks again, Maggie. My wife & I made a trip up there a couple of
weeks ago & hit the credit card rather hard.

On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 10:19:37 GMT, Maggie
wrote:

Dave I just remembered another place worth a try Woolfes in Toowoomba
http://www.florafest.com.au/homepage.html

Maggie

Dave Gillingham wrote:

Thank you both for your help. I intend to join an ANOS group, but I
have very little to swap at thisstage. That's why I'm looking for
purchase sources.

On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 14:10:53 +1000, Dave Gillingham
wrote:

My interest is Australian species dendrobes. There are several I
would *love* to obtain and, being impatient, I'd like to obtain them
at flowering size or near.

Can any Australian followers of this group point me at suppliers?

I am interested in:

Dend. canaliculatum
Dend. canaliculatim var. nigrescens
Dend. carronii