Old 02-03-2004, 07:21 PM
BenignVanilla

Default Bog Garden: Episode II

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
Not to split hairs here, but a true bog shouldn't be used to filter a

pond.
A true bog is highly acidic and full of anaerobic bacteria, with little to
no water movement. Anything other than this is still a veggie filter, imo.

K30, I think you need to invite BV over to help clean up your over run bog
area. I don't think he got the point of how hard this is going to be to

get
under control and just saw how easy it was for you to creat it. ;o) ~ jan

snip

OK, I am convinced...I think the bog will become a seperate project...a new
"pond" so to speak.

BV.
www.iheartmpond.com