Old 02-03-2004, 07:33 PM
Nedra

Default Anyone using Permalon Liners?

Ahhh .. there you are, Ken.

Matrix, scroll on down to the
end of Ken's post and give him a call.
He is the best source I know of.

Nedra

"KenCo" wrote in message
Nedra wrote:

I am using Permalon - but only in the Veggie Filters so far.
Kenco sells Permalon and the stats will astound you.
It is lightweight but very strong... stronger than EPMD..

Shipping charges wont be high either.

Kenco.... you anywhere out there?

im here every day
50 yr life span accrding to Gvt. testing

Nedra in Missouri
zone 6

"matrix" wrote in message

Anyone using Permalon for your pond liner?
I am debating whether to go with Permalon or EDPM.

I will be using 2 old' -45 mil EDPM liners side by side as a protective
cushion and then lay the Permalon on top of it.
Anyone know how many years Permalon should last?

http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold,
401-781-9642 cell 401-225-0556

Linux (SuSE 8.2) user #329121
Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the
sending of this contaminant free message We do concede
that a signicant number of electrons may have been
inconvenienced