Old 02-03-2004, 07:41 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default citrus questions

The message
from am contains these words:

I would like to hear people's opinions on what compost to repot with,
as I have searched a few web sites and they all seem to recommend
something different!

Ah. This is the problem with websites - you just don't know how expert
the person is - a competently-constructed site doesn't always match the
accuracy of the information on it.

A forum like this is IMO much better, as a misleading statement is very
soon pounced on, and you can accept the consensus of opinion with a lot
more confidence - assuming there *IS* a consensus, of course.

It could be that citrus trees aren't too fussy about the soil, though
they are about watering.

sits back and waits for deluge of posts

--
Rusty