Old 02-03-2004, 07:45 PM
BenignVanilla

Default black foam

"REBEL JOE" wrote in message
Can some one give me the brand name and company that make the black foam
you use to seal waterfalls. I'm re-doing mine to make it more real. The
hardware manager at wally world where I work said he would order some
but need name brand and company who makes it.

Just my 2 cents...I used the regular old yellowish/off white stuff last year
on my rock wall, and VF. I only did a rough clean up trim of the excess, but
intended to do final clean up this spring. The foam has almost totally
blended into the surrounding rock by now. It's almost indistinguishable. It
may be worth considering for you.

BV.