Old 02-03-2004, 11:47 PM
Franz Heymann

Default 3 year Old Manure

"John Griffiths" wrote in message
news
In message , Kay Easton
writes
In article , John Griffiths
writes
In message , Kay Easton
writes
In article , Julie
writes
I have access to a HUGE pile of 3 y/o manure.

Can I plant directly in this I am gonna take a pic and post it in this
thread in the am.

No, don't!!!
This ng doesn't accept binaries (ie pics). Find a website to post it

on,
and post the url here.

I knew the net police would be around as soon as you mentioned posting a
pic. Something I did many moons ago and boy, did the net police come
down on me. Some people enjoy being negative!!

Anyway, enjoy your manure. I know where I would like to put some!

Come off it! A warning to prevent the OP doing something that *will* get
them flamed? Negative? And it wasn't taken as negative by the OP. You're
just being silly.

Come off it yourself. I posted a pic quite innocently and nobody gave
me the benefit of the doubt. I was warned off by my isp, which is one
reason why I rarely use this newsgroup now !! I can do without your
holier than thou attitude!!!

Did your ISP not tell you at that time that all newsgroups *except* the
*.bin groups are supposed to be ASCII only?
This question of no graphics files is not something unique to urg.

Franz