Old 02-03-2004, 11:48 PM
Jane Ransom

Default Preventing regrowth of horsetails.

In article , Mike
writes
Perhaps there is some sort of sheeting/membrane which I could lay down
under the slabs? They old guy next door (who's jungle is to blame for
this problem) has bushes of 'tails sprouting up right through his
tarmac drive so I'm not sure if any membrane would be up to the job!

Membrane is no good. Have a friend who had been there, done that, seem
the film, got the teeshirt
1. It finds its way to the edge of the membrane and carries right on
growing
2. As soon as you lift the membrane (I think she left it down 3 years),
the stuff goes right on growing
--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.