Old 03-03-2004, 12:15 AM
Phyllis and Jim Hurley

Default Setting up a new pond please help

Deeper is better.

Jim

Check out Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $140+ per child) at: jogathon.net
"KRF" wrote in message
Hi, I just finished digging a nice size hole, that will hopefully become
a beautiful pond. It measures 5.5 feet wide, 10 ft. long and 2 ft.
deep. If if figured correctly, this should hold ruffly 825 gallons. My
question is, is a pondmaster 1500 a good filter? It is suppose to be
good for up to 1000 gallons. Or is there a better filter option. I
plan to have plants and Goldfish. Any and all help is appreciated.
Thanks