Old 03-03-2004, 04:03 AM
~ Windsong ~

Default waterlilies and their pots, some potting notes :)

wrote in message
mine do fine across from the waterfall. the water is undulating, I am

sure there is
spray on the leaves. but it isnt chlorinated water like from a sprinkler.
I only have solid containers, no slits, no holes and my lilies do great.

my limiting
factor is sunlight and space, so I only have two lilies. this year looks

like I am
moving one of them to my mother's pond since my texas dawn is so huge.

Ingrid
We have plenty of sun but I also had to give away one HUGE monstrous white
water lily 2 years ago. It took over 1/3 of the surface of the 2000 gallon
pond. It was just overwhelming. The lady who took it had a 5,000 gallon
pond and loved it.
--
Carol...
My website: