Old 03-03-2004, 04:05 AM
~ Windsong ~

Default waterlilies and their pots, some potting notes :)

"BenignVanilla" wrote in message
Being a cheapo DIY'er I use whatever I can get my hands on cheap. My
potting
contianers range from recycled pots that I have bought landscaping in, to

stack of waste baskets I found last year for a few cents a piece at a

local
gadgets, crap you don't need and beyond store. As for media, I use a

mixture
of pea gravel and larger rocks for all of my plants.

I am also a bit frugal and buy most things on sale or dirt cheap at flea
markets whenever possible. I remember seeing cheap low solid plastic porch
pots in several stores recently. I'm going to hunt them down and soon! All
were under $1.50 but I didn't think I'd use them for anything at the time.
I think my lilies will love them. :-)
--
Carol...
My website: