Old 03-03-2004, 05:44 AM
Steve J. Noll

Default waterlilies and their pots

On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 21:30:35 -0600, "~ Windsong ~"
wrote:

"Steve J. Noll" wrote in message
.. .

## What clogged too easily? Your filter????

The aKwatiks themselves.

$$ How does a fertilizer tablet clog? I don't know what you mean. The
tablets and spikes I use just disintegrate over the summer. How can a
tablet get clogged???

I feel that basically their diameter is too
small.

$$ The diameter of the fertilizer tablets?

I even tried experiments with different brands of lily tabs to
find the one that dissolved the most completely, but it still clogged
the aKwatik.

$$ What is aKwatik? Some kind of "thing" that holds the tablets? A
basket? Something like a steel tea-ball? A mesh bag?

http://www.akwatik.com/

--
Carol...
My website: