Old 03-03-2004, 05:34 PM
Bill Moats

Default Codling Moth and Entrust

Yowser! $375 is a bit beyond my range. The application rate is 1-2 oz/acre
so 1 lb. would go a long way....but I only have 30 trees. It sounds like
such a good pesticide that someone will probably make smaller amounts
available...I hope.

Bill

"Steve" wrote in message
news
After searching Google for several minutes, I finally found it he
http://www.fedcoseeds.com/forms/ogs26_cat.pdf
If I'm reading it right, they sell it for $375 a pound!!

Steve

Bill Moats wrote:
I've seen a little info about a new pesticide for codling moth (among

other
things) called Entrust. It is a spinosad type and is made by Dow
Agrosciences and is listed as Organic.

Does anyone know any more about Entrust? In particular where can you buy

it?
Our local outlets don't know about it.

Bill Moats
Pau Hana Farm