Old 03-03-2004, 06:00 PM
Hal

Default Anyone using Permalon Liners?

On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 11:41:40 -0500, "BenignVanilla"
wrote:

I don't use permalon, so be sure to salt your newsreader while reading this
post. I have heard from others that the Permalon does not stretch as well as
the EPDM. In working on my pond hole, I found the bendability/stretchability
of the EPDM to be important.

True permalon doesn't stretch as well, but I didn't find that a
problem and it does stretch some. The lighter weight of the material
makes it much easier to work with than EPDM. I tapered the bottom
when I put in a bottom drain and I have a few wrinkles in that area,
but I would have wrinkles no matter what liner I used and I still feel
the permalon was easier.

Regards,

Hal