Old 03-03-2004, 06:08 PM
BenignVanilla

Default Spring is coming...And of course not in a good way...

"Hal" wrote in message
On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 09:28:04 -0500, "BenignVanilla"
wrote:

I am always glad to make someone smile. This year, I have promised the

wife
to trench out there and bury the wire in a conduit. So what are the

thoughts
of the group on that? I am thinking two circuits and a water line. What

do
you think?

Pond pump, UV filter, underwater lights, christmas lights around the
gazebo and an air pump. I've still got a bit of room on one 20 amp
circuit, but I have another one close by. I hate to drag a hose. I
think you planned well.

I wonder if it's safe to put the hose in the same conduit? Time to consult
electrician friend.

BV.