Old 03-03-2004, 08:06 PM
Bryan

Default Extending Water to Pond

"BenignVanilla" wrote in message

"Ka30P" wrote in message
BV wrote Can I bury it in the same trench that I am using for an
electrical conduit?

ak! I had an immediate mental picture of somebody digging in the

backyard
and
hitting both lines at once. Looked like Wiley Coyote on one of his

better
days...
You might always know that the lines run together but somebody else

might
not.
And if you have boys like I have boys... digging illicit holes is right

up
there as mischief just waiting to happen.

Really? Running two conduits...one full of water, and one containing two
romex cables sounds bad? I thought that sounded great? I mean really...If
someone pounds a shovel through a piece of PVC, and thru both wires...will

little water really make a difference? Especially if these circuits have
GFI's?

here's a thought. save $ on pvc, run the electrical inside the waterline!
:-)

But honestly, if the trench is deep/wide enough, why not run in same hole?
But as others have said, check with local code/requirements would be a good
idea also.

Bryan

(legal notice for those who spill McDonalds hot coffee on themselves, and
sue M, I'm just kidding!)

BV.