Old 03-03-2004, 10:13 PM
martin

Default Save Ranscombe Farm

On Wed, 03 Mar 2004 14:14:04 +0000, Sacha
wrote:

Keith Dancey3/3/04 1:05
In article
, Sacha
writes:

snip
Plantlife's Biodiversity Programme Manager says the site has more "Back From
the Brink" species than any other single site in Britain. This includes
meadow clary, hairy mallow, broad-leaved cudweed and ground pine.

It is thought to be the only site in Britain where the corncockle still
grows
wild.
snip

Absolutely, definitely suggest they involve the Prince of Wales, then! No
joking - sounds right up his street.

You're not wrong there.

From
www.plantlife.org.uk:

"Plantlife International - The Wild-Plant Conservation Charity . Patron - His
Royal Highness The Prince of Wales"

My children hate me when I do this but "told you so". ;-) If Ranscombe can
get him on board, their future is made, IMO.

He could pay for it with about 10 minutes of his income.
--

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit;
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad