Old 03-03-2004, 11:35 PM
jane

Default Long handled tools

On Wed, 03 Mar 2004 11:56:54 +0100, martin wrote:

~On Wed, 3 Mar 2004 09:39:57 +0000 (UTC),
(jane) wrote:
~
~
~Just shows that one man's meat is another's poison. I love my Wolf
~tools - they have really made a difference to my gardening since I got
~new sharp blades on the hoes etc, and since I have to walk 200m from
~th car park to my allotment, it makes a major difference to the amount
~I can carry if I only have to lug about one pole with the tools in a
~carrier bag. I haven't noticed any wobble either; if anything, I have
~difficulty getting them OUT to change over heads.
~
~Did you think of buying a second hand golf trolley at a car boot sale?

laugh I wouldn't need to - have three out of four parents/inlaws who
play! Good idea... thanks

--
jane

Mark Twain