Old 03-03-2004, 11:41 PM
shazzbat

Default seeds

"martin" wrote in message
On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 20:56:52 -0000, "shazzbat"
wrote:

"gedge" wrote in message
Hello Gardeners,
Can anyone advise me on when to plant seeds for growing Tomato's ect, I

have
a greenhouse but it is not Heated !!!

I would start off a few in case they make it and the weather is kind and

you
get off to a good start, but I wouldn't plant many in case they don't.

Then
later you can add to them or replace them, according. A lot depends on

what
the weather is going to do, and neither you nor I methinks has a crystal
ball.

I am sure that the woman with the black cat and the broomstick has
one.

looks in crystal ball

She is going to recommend reading the instructions on the packet.
--

The problem with the instructions on packets is they tend to say either
"plant in month x", which may or may not be correct if the weather is

I've never won the lottery either. :-((

Steve