Old 04-03-2004, 03:30 AM
Ken Pinard

Default No question, just comment.

I will second this whole heartedly, I have learn much in the last month
since I have been following. Thank you and all,

Ken

"Justin Cook" wrote in message
om...
Dear gang - I have been keeping fish for as long as I can remember.
Usually the 20g community that could move with me wherever I go. Now
that I am "all grown up" my horizons have broadened. After much
thought I knew that a planted aquarium was the only thing for me. I
have kept live plants before, but never with much thought. I decided
on a 70g that I spent many a night putting together to make perfect.
Everything was ready to go and working perfectly, but I needed one
more bag of flourite (which I researched on this here group).
Needless to say I got in a rush and the tank turned to mud. Rather
than panic, I came here, got what I needed (reassurance that all was
not lost) and fixed it.

So, this posting really is a thank you to everyone here. I have been
reading and learning from you all (this group) for a very long time
and some day hope to contribute myself. I have never seen a question
scoffed at or a newbie ridiculed. Thank you all very much for all of
the times questions have been answered and panics have been quelled.

Thaks again, justin