Old 04-03-2004, 08:04 AM
jammer

Default waterlilies and their pots, some potting notes :)

It was suggested to me that i drive around the night before bulk trash
pick up and i'd be amazed at what i could find. #1- I would be
embarrassed to go through others' trash, and #2- I am blind as a bat
at night.

On Thu, 4 Mar 2004 00:50:13 -0600, "~ Windsong ~"
wrote:

"jammer" wrote in message
.. .
You know what, i saw those very bowls/basins and wondered if i

should
repot my lilly plant....

Today I dug out a bunch of old kitty litter pans an old roommate left

behind
years ago. I had tossed them on a shelf in the outbuilding. They

were
still in excellent shape so I used them to plant waterlines in. :-)

The
price was right.