Old 04-03-2004, 11:32 AM
Chookie

Default moss

In article ,
(persifor) wrote:

I have moss in my lawn in the northern tablelands.
Can anybody tell me how to get rid of it, please?

It sounds pretty -- I've seen moss gardens in Japan and they are lovely. If
you don't want moss as a feature, you will need to decrease the amount of
water available in the area, and/or increase the sunlight.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"Jeez; if only those Ancient Greek storytellers had known about the astonishing
creature that is the *Usenet hydra*: you cut off one head, and *a stupider one*
grows back..." -- MJ, cam.misc