Old 23-01-2003, 02:53 PM
Ben Griffin

Default [IBC] more winter concerns

If it makes any of you feel any better i have some
good news . I had a chinese elm outside in temps
down to 5 degrees, mulched in my cold frame. I
brought it in 2 days ago and put it under
flourescents. This morning i noticed its first buds
happily coming out . Also a very strange sight for
eyes today, the hudson river that flows along the west
side of NYC is frozen...... 2 weeks now of below
freezing temps. They are calling for 33 degrees on
sunday ITS A HEAT WAVE .

Ben

http://mailplus.yahoo.com

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++