Old 04-03-2004, 02:35 PM
Mark. Gooley

Default Article on Pruning Roses just added to BexRose Web Site

"Martin" wrote:
A rose pruning guide has just been added to the BexRose web site at:-
http://home.btconnect.com/cadoss/bexrose

You'll find the article under 'Rose Articles'

Any comments, good or bad, will be gratefully recieved.

I need to study the subject -- looks like a good introduction.
As I have a lot of room and I'm lazy, my pruning right now
consists of deadheading and removing any deadwood -- and
any crossing canes that might cause a tangle. Nothing else.
As I've recently acquired a mess of hybrid teas on the cheap
(even though they are not my favorite type of rose), I'll probably
have to start pruning them in earnest; the old garden roses seem
perfectly content with what I'm doing, or rather not doing.

Mark.