Old 04-03-2004, 02:35 PM
escapee

Default When do I spray the fruit trees?

On Wed, 03 Mar 2004 22:27:23 -0600, MC opined:

On Wed, 03 Mar 2004 22:50:39 -0500, robin wrote:

Is it too soon to use a dormant oil now here in Zone 5, the thumb of
Michigan?

How soon can I spray with fungicide after applying the oil?

I hate to mess with chemicals after the leaves are out because of the
birds...

Mostly want to protect serviceberries, crimson king maples, Whitespire
birch..the serviceberries (amelanchier) are the first to break out in
blossoms.

Can I use dormant oil on Skyrocket Junipers?

Thanks,
martha

Contact your country extension office for the best info on your area. The
advice is free and reliable.

OR, a novel idea, read the labels.