Old 04-03-2004, 10:10 PM
chaz

Default MeanSpirited Group

wrote in message

You know, I've been back and forth with this group over the years;
usually lurking, occasionally posting an answer if I have one to
give.

But this year I see the group has become pretty meanspirited.
Everyone directs inquirers to other sources, never giving their
experience, thoughts or whatever, and now including a few snipes like
read the label, look it up, do it yourself, etc. etc. etc.

This sure isn't the group it used to be.

What happened to the friendly people that used to be here? Have they
been driven away?

Yes, I'm out of here.
KS

Ken,
I wouldnt leave but I agree with what you are saying. I post a message and
someone posts a google link to the search engine. Yes, I know as much about
searches as the next person, maybe more, I just like hands-on advice
sometimes. Otherwise, whats the use for a newsgroup to start with?

Please hang out a while longer.

chaz