Old 04-03-2004, 11:23 PM
Cereus-validus

Default MeanSpirited Group

You are such an immature cry baby, Ken.

One would think that someone like you that claims to have been on the
internet for years would have at least learned the very basics of how the
great machine works and how to use it long ago. Sadly, you claim to be far
too helpless to click on the help icon for "you know what". (Maybe you still
don't know what is what?)

If you are such a clueless twit that you still can't do anything for
yourself, why don't you see if you can get yourself a nanny who can pick up
after you, help you cross the street and hold your little nub when you got
to pee? Obviously, you have neither the savvy nor strength to even consider
doing anything as strenuous as gardening.

On you way out, don't let the the window hit you where the good lord split
ya!!! Bye bye, GOMER.

wrote in message

You know, I've been back and forth with this group over the years;
usually lurking, occasionally posting an answer if I have one to
give.

But this year I see the group has become pretty meanspirited.
Everyone directs inquirers to other sources, never giving their
experience, thoughts or whatever, and now including a few snipes like
read the label, look it up, do it yourself, etc. etc. etc.

This sure isn't the group it used to be.

What happened to the friendly people that used to be here? Have they
been driven away?

Yes, I'm out of here.
KS