Old 05-03-2004, 04:04 AM
Callen Molenda

Default MeanSpirited Group

Well, I got a nice little laugh out of your grammar-, punctuation- and
spelling-challenged little post.

pffftthhhttt to you.

Callen in VA, who looovvees rec.gardens

Janet Bledsoe wrote:

This newsgroup servers no purpose. I've been here for years and it
has and continues to downgrade. There is no use for this group, nor
it's infested list of unhappy, miserable, snobby, whining and as you
put it mean-spirited people. They have no respect for others, and
little respect for themselves. I strictly read it for amusement now,
when I can find the time to drop by, and need a laugh.

Janet

On Thu, 4 Mar 2004 15:16:36 -0500, "chaz" wrote:

Ken,
I wouldnt leave but I agree with what you are saying. I post a message and
someone posts a google link to the search engine. Yes, I know as much about
searches as the next person, maybe more, I just like hands-on advice
sometimes. Otherwise, whats the use for a newsgroup to start with?

Please hang out a while longer.

chaz