Old 05-03-2004, 04:09 AM
Salty Thumb

Default Pesky Lawn Weeds

"Hound Dog" wrote in
:

"Salty Thumb" wrote in message
"Hound Dog" wrote in
:

Your entire tirade is based only on YOUR opinions, estimates and
unfounded statements. Not once do you give a site or a verifiable
quote from any knowledgeable person to back up your claims. Then
you have the unmitigated gall to write that I am uninformed. I'm
certain you mean well, but like all other fanatics, you want
everyone to blindly follow your rules.

Yes, and your anecodetal evidence about living around a farm was
really convincing.

Do you mean "anecdotal" evidence?

Figures you and your ilk would have difficulties believing the truth.
Must have something to do with all those dangerous chemicals you don't
use.

Hound Dog

Well, Mr. Spelling Cop, may be your should learn the difference between
'then' and 'than'.

Than you should be ashamed of yourself.