Old 05-03-2004, 04:10 AM
Cereus-validus

Default MeanSpirited Group

Jumping Chollas!!!

That's a real knee slapper, Snoop Salty Dog.

That's right, we're all a bunk of roughneck cowboys with no time for prissy
fusspots and their limp wristed garden parties. If you don't like it, we
will run you out of town on a rail.

"Salty Thumb" wrote in message
news
wrote in
:

You know, I've been back and forth with this group over the years;
usually lurking, occasionally posting an answer if I have one to
give.

But this year I see the group has become pretty meanspirited.
Everyone directs inquirers to other sources, never giving their
experience, thoughts or whatever, and now including a few snipes like
read the label, look it up, do it yourself, etc. etc. etc.

This sure isn't the group it used to be.

What happened to the friendly people that used to be here? Have they
been driven away?

Yes, I'm out of here.
KS

All the friendlies jumped ship for Chola's Gardening and More Than You
Wanted to Know Nevada "Ranch" web forums.

The only ones left here are us misfits, loud mouths, lunatics (WE LIKE THE
MOON, IT IS GOOD TO US), shills, trolls and a few rejected gnomes.