Old 05-03-2004, 04:19 AM
Nina Shishkoff

Default [IBC] Pennsylvania- Foraging for a Bonsai

Since you live in Pennsylvania, you could also *quickly* join the Susquehanna Bonsai society and then participate in their group collecting trip at the end of this month (the 21st?). Then you could learn to collect a tree from people who know how to do it
, from a site with a diverse collection of collectible trees.

I belong to that club, and they helped me dig up a big ol' carpinus stump, which is doing extremely well, 2 years later.

Nina

++++Sponsored, in part, by Ken Rutledge++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++