Old 05-03-2004, 04:49 AM
Judi9000

Default Help Again Please-You Guys Are Awesome!

Hi Jan.
I got the thermometer yesterday. The temperature has been between 52 and 59. I
looked for the salt test kit at 3 different pet stores but couldn't find one
anywhere. I usually take water samples to the pet store and they check it for
ph, etc. Whenever the water has been tested the results are fine. They use the
test strips. Once when the fish were in an aquarium inside the house the
ammonia was high but other than that it's been fine. I do really want and need
something to test the salt. Since I've been doing water changes everyday I have
no idea how much salt is in there. As for the bio thingy (filter), I'm going
to put some fish back in the bigger pond tommorow. The little pond will just
have to start over. Or I'll move some of the little bio balls into the smaller
ponds filter when I'm finished medicating.

Please, Judi, if you do nothing else, PLEASE go buy the test kits, run the
tests and report the numbers here. At that time we can REALLY help. If
you're amazed now, you'll be knocked off your feet at that time. )

Minimum test kits to purchased a Ammonia, Nitrite, pH & Kh, and get a
thermometer. ~ jan