Old 05-03-2004, 12:47 PM
Salty Thumb

Default NEIGHBORS STEREO destroys serenty of the garden

Rich wrote in
:

Salty Thumb wrote:

Janice wrote in
:

So, nope not a lot of folks who aren't hostile, and since they won't
calm down and talk, just continue to make the USA the most litigious
country around! ;-)

I despise lawyers, so if the OP (Rich?) doesn't go the magistrate
route (which shouldn't require any lawyers per so), and if he's
upwind, an alternative would be to start gardening with chicken
shiiiii ... "manure". But this will pretty much put the ix-nay on
any hot bikini girls celebrating in the area.

Well, my neightbor directly next door IS an ex model and DOES
sometimes sunbathe.........I wouldn't want to offend her bathing
sessions BG

Rich

Man, some people have all the luck. ;-)