Old 05-03-2004, 05:10 PM
kenty ;-\)

Default Oh Blimey - you poor little orchid!

Try the group,rec.gardens.orchids there are alot of experienced growers
there who are helpful,be it most of them are Yanks. I could do with more
people from the UK joining!Its a really good group though,no back biting or
arguments at all just people with the same interest willing to help.
Thanks Keith,UK.
"Edwin Spector" wrote in message
Phalaenopsis -
We've got one in the house and it's been in flower almost constantly for

couple of years. My Houseplant Expert book says to keep it moist at all

times.
Each flower lasts several months. When it decides to fall off, up pops a

new
stem with a few more flower buds. Very little leaf growth.

Edwin
Bath.
---------