Old 05-03-2004, 06:54 PM
BDT

Default best riding mower for about $3,000?

I will be trying out the
husky CZ4817 this wekend and let you know.
Keegan
"Carl Hollomon" wrote in message
hlink.net...
This is a twist on the old "what's the best rider" question that
periodically appears here. I have about two acres in Southwest Virginia,
not a lot of obstacles, most of it a large hill. I don't want to spend

more
than $3,000 - $3,500 for a riding mower. Should I look at the Deere L130?
I know I've heard some not-so-great things about this series before. I

also
like what I"ve heard about the Husqvarna models with the mower deck up
front. Another model I looked at is the Deere LT160.

What do you think?

thanks,

Carl Hollomon