Old 05-03-2004, 09:37 PM
farmgal

Default rose oil

Thanks. Yes, I know, my humble garden is not producing TONS, but with my
collection numbering in the hundreds, and growing, it seems a shame to just
dump them (the petals) in the compost, and too much for potpourri. I figure
it's worth trying, if even for a few drops of precious oil. Any other ideas
greatly appreciated.

My other question is: how can everyone find time to tend all their roses,
and still have time to hang out here? In north central California it's
spring, and everything is growing by leaps and bounds.

I'm thinking of starting a 12 step group for rose addicts....

farmgal