Old 05-03-2004, 11:33 PM
Sean Scoggins

Default my favorite garden/yard tool

"dookie" wrote in message
news
without a doubt the nod goes to my gas-powered leaf blower/shredder. it
makes debris cleanup (and re-use!) super easy...

What is the brand and model of yours? This is exactly what I need I think.
I've been thinking of buying one of the lower end chipper/shredder machines
with the rake-in style hoppers, but have been worried that 1) they would be
more than I need (rarely have inch-wide branches, usually twigs and brush
prunings), and 2) that unless I forked out serious $$$ I would end up with
something that worked so poorly that I never used it.