Old 05-03-2004, 11:41 PM
Cereus-validus

Default MeanSpirited Group

Now we're getting tough talk from MC pussywhip?

Isn't this the day of the week you and that other nobody go skipping off
hand in hand hopping gay bars soliciting for the few social diseases you
still don't have?

If it wasn't for this newsgroup, the two of you would only know about
gardening what you picked up while being gang raped in prison.

"MC" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 13:23:54 +0000, Cereus-validus wrote:

That's you, MC, the evacuating vacuole!!!

When shit happens, MC just took another dump!

"MC" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 08:10:03 +0000, Cereus-validus wrote:

Except that you think you are some kind of "Will Rogers" out of

nowhere.

Sorry. I left out commentators of the vacuous.

Get a life.
Your comments are anything but helpful or thoughtful. Are you a compost
heap that has come alive?