Old 05-03-2004, 11:54 PM
martin

Default Reverse thermostat

On Fri, 5 Mar 2004 15:47:07 -0000, "David Hill"
wrote:

I have this idea to draw the heat from the top of my Large poly tunnel and
to duct it through a channel of concrete blocks and gravel to form a heat
sink.
The problem is I am wondering if I can get some form of thermostat that will
switch ON when the Temp rises and OFF when it falls.
My local Electrical wholesaler doesn't know of anything to do the job.
Any ideas?

If you do a bit of clever wiring with a standard thermostat switch and
a relay you can get what you want. I am sure an expert will be along
in a minute.
--

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit;
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad