Old 06-03-2004, 12:56 AM
jammer

Default sign of spring

On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 19:05:47 -0500, wrote:

In , on 03/02/04
at 09:45 PM, "~ Windsong ~" said:

I'd appeciate it. Tads, even adult toads (my garden gets full of
slugs.)
Nice 72 degrees today, wasn't it?

We have loads of toads, assorted frogs, snakes, newts, lizards and
salamanders and STILL have zillions of slugs and snails. --

I'd like to have all those critters around.

Me, too. Grass snakes are few and far between and all we really see
are geckos and toads. I am greatful for those, but i wish i had more.
Maybe when i some day dig that bigger pond i will have more sightings.
If i were the only one here, i would dig a little at a time until i
could finish the project properly, but my chihuahuas would probably
fall in and my roommate would scream bloody murder.

Alan