Old 06-03-2004, 04:25 AM
Michael Moss

Default I am New.

Tiffany Bastian wrote:
Dwight we live in military housing so I have limits as to what I can do,
it is newly renovated and they left the lawn to us. I do have a child
and will be doing daycare from my home. I have sectioned off two large
areas I wll use as flower beds. Thanks for all the great ideas.
Tiffany B.

Military housing was rather strict as I recall as far as what you can
get away with in "your" yard... Also, remember that when you move (and
you WILL) the yard is one of the areas that are inspected and must pass
before you are off the hook (if it don't, and you follow your orders -
you will have the significant bill automatically deducted from your
paycheck)... Hate to burst your bubble, but keep the future in mind

P.S. I retired after 20 years in the Air Force - maybe other services
aren't quite as strict, but I very much doubt it..

--
Mikey Luvs Ya!!
http://personalpages.tds.net/~kyakmike/