Old 06-03-2004, 04:29 AM
RichToyBox

Default Skimmers?

I have the pondsweep 700 which I like, but there is a new one on the market
named Salvio that really looks good. I am not in the market for a new one,
but would look at the Salvio closely for a replacement or upgrade. Both
have filter media in them to act as a prefilter for the pumps that sit
behind the media, and both have room for my submersible heaters that I use
to heat the ponds.
--
RichToyBox

"KRF" wrote in message
Thanks for the info. I will definately get one. Any certian brand
better than others? Is there something specific I should look for in a
skimmer. I Found both skimmers and waterfalls made by Atlantic. They
are very reasonable. Anyone used these? Thanks