Old 06-03-2004, 11:05 AM
Judy Rink

Default Landscape Designers

On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 14:00:21 -0500, Judy Rink
wrote:

The website is not mine...posted for a friend.

I have no idea what you're talking about...Design A Yard doesn't
charge anybody anything to be on any board. The board link was from
someone who asked if they could advertise on their site.
The landscapers/maintenance companies that Design A Yard may work
with do not have to be part of any "board" to work with Design A
Yard, and they certainly don't charge a fee to work with them.

I just realized how that sounded They don't charge a fee beyond
their normal price for services that is. ie...you don't have to be a
member of any board to do business with them.

If you
have any questions about it, feel free to call and speak with the
owners.....810-3805. They can answer any questions
you may have about it.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. Hope this clears it up.

In article ,
JD wrote:
If you are looking to sell your designs and work with
landscapers/maintenance companies, you shouldn't charge them 20 bucks a
month to be on the ''board". Therefore, I have referred 0 of 113 requests
for a designer to you.

"Judy Rink" wrote in message
Need a landscape designer? Checkout www.Design-A-Yard.com
All designs handdrawn and very detailed. Extremely talented
designers.