Old 06-03-2004, 03:53 PM
GloFish

Default My Pics

On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 05:31:21 GMT, Victor Martinez
wrote:

bannor wrote:
He didn't... he posted LINKS to those pictures... those pictures
were/are stored on a webserver somewhere OTHER than your news-server.

My bad, I saw the images and the "attachment" symbol and assumed he had
posted binaries. Posting embedded html is just as bad though...

And my bad..... Guess I had too much coffee at that point... I sit
correct, and beg forgivness :-)

Unfotuneatly.. WebTV has few options for it's users.... personally I
never understood it's appeal, and saw it as a typical MS approach....
ignore standards, and try to force the world to their own standards...

shrug

Peace to you all, and thanks for all the wonderful advice and
knowledge!!!!

Tony