Old 06-03-2004, 09:46 PM
Glen Able

Default New garden

I'd really appreciate some help getting started planning this -
particularly
a) nice/vigourous shrubs/combinations of shrubs for my purpose
b) how I lay out the border other than in a straight thin line which'll
probably make the garden look even longer and narrower
c) how to get some instant height in there, so there's some privacy

further
up the garden at least.

Hi Chris,

So where abouts is this garden you're hoping you're getting then?
Nearest city will do.

It's just outside Oxford.

Also we need to know whether that pesky right hand border faces north,
south east or west. Without this info it will be very difficult to help
you.

It will be pretty much South facing.

cheers.