Old 06-03-2004, 09:46 PM
Charlie Pridham

Default Greenhouse Owners.

"Chris French and Helen Johnson" wrote
in message ...
In message m, darran
writes
Hi all,
I am trying to find info on the average size greenhouse, I would really
appreciate details on any greenhouse/s you own, ie size, style,
materials etc.
Any info would be a great help, Thank you.

We have two.

12x8 and 8x6

Both plain aluminium frames with standard glass glazing, ridged roofs.
single doors, the 12x8 has autovents, the 8x6 manual.
--
Chris French and Helen Johnson, Leeds

We have 4 14X8's and one 6X8' freestanding, and one 14X20' lean-to all now
aluminium. I can tell you one thing about the average greenhouse - they are
too small. :~)
--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk