Old 07-03-2004, 01:27 AM
Nicolas Steenhout

Default [IBC] a little venting

Lisa,

I'm sorry to hear about your problem with the dog(s)... Makes you want to
have BBQ. While our dogs don't temper with the few bonsai I have (still
rebuilding a collection from my trans-oceanic move), they have taken to eat
tomatoes off the vine just as they ripen :-0

This damage to the tree is bad, but you can view this as an exercise in
re-styling. You've been able to keep the tree thriving, this is good. I
know several folks who've had damage done by wind/ice, etc. Just extended
your process a couple years :-)

Good luck

Nic

++++Sponsored, in part, by Ken Rutledge++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++