Old 07-03-2004, 02:20 AM
Phyllis and Jim Hurley

Default OT-ish a frog?, no make that frogs?, in Britain

Wonder if each one needs to eat or whether it is a one gulp fits all kind of
thing.?

Jim

Check out Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $140+ per child) at: jogathon.net
"Hank" wrote in message
This phenomenon is caused by running electric wires in the same trench
with water pipes. The electro-magnetic fields cause the mutations.
............... Sorry BV , but I could not help myself.
I also don't think I would want my kids to go to that school.

--
some photos of my little puddle
http://community.webshots.com/user/hankpage1
"Ka30P" wrote in message