Old 07-03-2004, 03:12 AM
Evan Mann

Default my lawn is a mess,can it be corrected?

My lawn is a major mess. I live in Central FL and the grass type is bahia.
The front yard isn't too bad but it has lots of patches of what I believe is
crabgrass and TONS of dollarweed.

The backyard is another story. over 1/3 of it is pretty much all weeds.
Crabgrass (again, I think) and various other entities that are definitily
weeds . There is probably now live bahia in this entire 1/3 area.

Now I realize this is a garden newsgroup but I'm not into gardens/gardening.
I'm looking for advice on how to handle this. Can I effectievly kill the
weeds in the frnt yard and get it fully healthy?

Can I do anything to slavage the backyard portion that is bad, or do I need
to till it all up and start over?