Old 07-03-2004, 04:05 PM
Fred

Default What to do with narrow space

Thanks for the followup questions. The fence in question is one of the new
vinyl fences. It is solid panels and is pure white. My goal is to provide
coverage to break up all the stark white around the yard. If some sort of
vine gets recommended, would I have to create some type of structure for it
to grow on? Pam is correct about the heat...even though this is the dallas
fort worth area and not austin or san antonio, we can get day after day of
100+ temps. Watering will be done by hand to this area.
"Fred" wrote in message
I am trying to determine what to do with a very narrow space between the
deck of my pool and a fence. The space is only about 18" deep and 8ft

wide.
The space is in full sun. and we are in north texas. Any ideas would be
appreciated. I can supply a digital photo if required.

tia