Old 07-03-2004, 05:05 PM
TRAINMAN9

Default More arrests....

I'm not suprised about the comment that Miami is lax. I think some other entry
points are as well.

A few years ago we bought some plants from a grower in CT. When we were going
through the greenhouse we spotted some nice looking but newly imported plants.

It was obvious that although they were labled 'huntlea' that they were indeed
'phrags'. The person who was waiting on us would only let us have three pots
and charged us $35 each for the plants with multiple growths. It turned out,
just as we thought, when they bloomed, they were Phrag. caudatum's and very
nice examples as well.